"ASAP Freight is exactly what our business has been lacking. I would like to personally thank you for your outstanding services."
"I love your system. Definitely worth the investment. I don't know what else to say."
We are constantly looking for talented employees to join our team.
Here at ASAP Freight Logistics, we are driver-first in everything we do. Whether that's prepping your truck for your next haul, getting you paid in a timely manner, answering your calls while you're on the road or any number of other helpful things, we're here for you.
- Operate tractor-trailer combination.
- Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment.
- Hook/unhook trailers to/from a tractor and/or trailer.
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- Comply with hazardous material regulations and procedures.
- Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with the transportation coordinator (e.g. delays, arrivals, equipment problems), as required.
- Demonstrate internal and external customer service.
- May be required to perform chaining of vehicle tires.
- Load and unload freight as required.
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures.
- Valid Drivers License
- Professional Certificate
- ADR Certified
- Good Communication Skills (English, Romanian, German)
- Team Player
- Determines the most effective mode and routing of materials into customer locations and company facilities using internal Transportation Module.
- Creates shipping documents for material via private fleet, FTL, LTL or Customer Pickup Shipments.
- Understands unique territory geography in order to determine most efficient routing between the company. facilities, external vendors, and customer locations.
- Maintains control of emergency shipments and special delivery requests which may require real-time decisions.
- Maintains relationships with common carriers to optimize management fleet.
- Adheres to loading and shipping schedules to ensure on time delivery.
- Reviews planned daily scheduling of delivery and pickup schedules to identify opportunities such as missing orders, inefficient routes, special delivery needs, temporary road closures, local events, etc.
- Minimum of one year relevant transportation coordination experience.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Bi-lingual (pref. English, German).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Project, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
- Highly functional in a team environment and have strong cooperation and team building attributes.